The importance of storage space in a Career & Technical Education (CTE) classroom or shop cannot be understated. After all, the more organized you are, the better you can manage your classroom and keep your students safe, on task, engaged and productive. Yet CTE educators constantly tell us that they don’t have enough storage space in their classrooms – and much of the time, the storage solutions that are in place take up valuable work space.
That’s why we created our Portable Workstations. Available in two sizes and with locking wheels, these sturdy carts feature three drawers, one of which locks, plus a tough, grated work surface that is tough and durable.
Roll this mobile welding workstation into any area of your classroom or workshop to:
- Store tools and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Complete woodworking, metalworking or small engine repair projects
- Keep your favorite tools close at hand and safely locked up when not in use
- Work with up to 250 lbs. of materials on the small workstation and up to 500 lbs. of materials on the large workstation
- Safely store gas cylinders for even the largest welders and projects
- Protect your equipment from slag and grinding dust
- Work on welding projects (the large cart even includes a removable welding curtain)
- Demonstrate techniques and best practices where all students can effectively observe
- Store projects and extra scraps
- Set up a portable welding work space or learning station anywhere
Learn more about our Portable Workstations from the Realityworks team member who helped engineer them, Mechanical Engineer Mike Zaborowski: