By Nate Schlieve, Realityworks Product Support Technician
- Do you feel that you to make adjustments to the points taken off for each mishandle event?
- Do you think that points should be reduced or increased to better reflect what you feel is appropriate for your grading scale?
- Did you know that you can change the points taken off for each mishandle event?
We can help! Just follow these four easy steps…
- First, go to any class folder, select any report and click “View”
- On the view report screen, click where it says “Edit Rubric”
- A new window will open and in there you can increase or decrease points for each mishandle event
- Click “OK” and all reports, past-present-future will now reflect the new point system