Sending out RealCare Baby with students throughout the year can create unique challenges. Here are 5 best practices we have gathered from talking with instructors over the years.
1. Gather available resources. There are a wealth of resources available when working with RealCare Baby:
- RealCare Curriculum
- Support Videos and Guides
- Pinterest Boards and Posts
- Realityworks support team: email@example.com
2. Follow through. If you tell your students that if they return their baby with their wristband broken they get a zero, then give them a zero, etc. If you start making exceptions, you will weaken your program.
3. Practice makes perfect! Take class time to give all students hands-on practice before sending Babies home with them. This will solve many problems that you might have otherwise.
4. Be creative. Assign hands-on projects, like play time between students and their Babies. Have students journal and take pictures documenting their play time.
5. Do your own press. Don’t forget to toot your horn! Social media is a great way to get student involvement. Be sure to publicize what you are doing at school and in your local media. Don’t forget to include pictures!
The following are also great resources to reference: